USEFUL LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The external links on this page, as with those on most of the site, open a new browser window when you click on them.
- Nolo’s Legal Encyclopedia — Trademarks and Copyrights — Basic trademark information from Nolo Press.
- LawGuru Trademark Links — A collection of trademark links created for the U.S. House of Representatives Internet Law Library, and now archived by LawGuru.
- USPTO Trademark FAQ — Frequently asked questions about trademarks and U.S. trademark applications, from the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- United States Trademark Law — An overview from the Legal Information Institute, Cornell Law School.
- FTC Information on Invention Promotion Firms
- Inventor Resources from the U.S. Patent Office
- Promotion Firms, Complaints Against
- General Information Concerning Patents
- Patent and Trademark Office – U.S.
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
- WIPO treaties
- The Federal Judicial Center — 17-minute video (QuickTime, Real Media and Windows Media Player) for jurors in patent jury trials (65 megabytes).
Related Legal & Professional Sites
- National Paralegal College shows a table of background facts on Copyrights, Trademarks and Patents.
- Trademarks and Copyrights: Understanding the Difference — A useful explanation from the Aizman Law Firm of Los Angeles, CA.
Get In Touch
LOUIS VENTRE JR
REGISTERED PATENT ATTORNEY
2483 OAKTON HILLS DR
OAKTON VA 22124-1530